Lit Families: Heading to the Holidays
Get ready for the school year by joining the Early Literacy Consortium for our Lit Families: Heading to the Holidays webinar session.
This 90-minute webinar is designed to aid families with elementary-aged children in using available at-home literacy supports as students leave school during holiday and winter breaks.
During the webinar, families will hear community partners give strategies and guidance on ways to make reading at home with their students engaging, impactful, and fun! Families will hear presentations from members of the Early Literacy Consortium.
You can view presentations from the webinar at the links below:
- Heading to the Holidays webinar (Full video)
- Shelby County Schools, Holiday Literacy Fun! (Duration: 9:40)
- Memphis Public Library, Library Holiday Resource (Duration: 5:49)
- Kem's House Inc., Creating a Good Learning Environment at Home (Duration: 20:20)
- Agape Child & Family Services, Social & Emotional Learning: Strategies for Parents (Duration 12:02)
- Collierville Literacy Council, Listening Comprehension (Duration: 5:53)
- Rhodes College, Writing Through the Holidays (Duration: 19:20)
If you are interested in learning more about these resources, please complete this form.