Little Red Rhyming Hood by Sue Fliess
Because Little Red only speaks in verse, it's tough for her to make friends. The schoolyard bully, Big Brad Wolf, is always picking on her. One day, her grandma shows her a flyer for a poetry contest, and Little Red thinks it could be her big chance to make a friend. But on the day of the contest, Big Brad Wolf sneaks up on Little Red and scares the rhyme right out of her and into him! How will they rhyme their way out of this dilemma?
- Rhyme - words that sound the same
- Cozy - feeling comfortable, warm, and relaxed
- Concentrate - to give something your full attention
- Bind - to be stuck in a difficult situation
- Grim - something that is scary or terrible